Top Rope Class and Certification
- Mondays at 19:30-21:00 or by appointment
- Class does not require advance sign-up
- Age +14 requirement
- Cost $35/class and certification
- Re-certification is required annually, cost $5*
- Lead climbing requires separate certification
*The entire re-certification fees are donated to local non-profits Youth Emergency Services, NorthStar Foundation, and Girls Incorporated
Education and Training
- Classes are held in 90-minute to 3-hour blocks and may meet two consecutive weeks or two days/week
- Some classes may require prerequisite or demonstration of abilities
- Class prices range $35-225
- All classes require 48-hour advance sign-up
- Cancelations less than 48-hours forfeit class fee
- Age +14 requirement
- All visitors must have a signed Visitor Agreement on file to enter the facility
- Adult Classes (see calendar for dates)
- Introduction to Climbing $65.00 (includes top rope class and certification)
- Movement and Technique 1 $65.00
- Intro to Bouldering $35.00
- Advanced Bouldering $35.00
- Lead Climbing & Lead Belaying $70.00 (meets two-separate days)
- Gym to Crag Basics $55.00
- Every session is tailored to the individual or small group
- Available by appointment only
- Sessions are 60-minutes long
- Costs for sessions is $75/one, $135/two, $165/three, $240/six
- Sessions include up to three without an additional fee
- Custom packages available – ask us to tailor a program specific to you!
- Cross training packages available for athletes and sports teams including: baseball, basketball, cheer, cross country, cycling, dance, football, golf, gymnastics, rugby, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field, volleyball, and wrestling.
Private Outdoor Guide
- Want to head outdoors, but don’t want to do it on your own?
- Approach Climbing Instructors will lead the way!
- Inquire within for more information
We have specialized climbing gear for those of all abilities. Come climb, train or rehab at Approach! Please call 402.502.5879 or email with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Everyone who enters the gym must have a signed Visitor Agreement on file. There are no exceptions to this rule. All users 18 years of age and under must have a parental consent on file prior to accessing the facility. Please note that parents must fill out a separate waiver for themselves in addition to their children.