All classes require a minimum 48-hour advance sign-up. However, it is helpful to have at least seven days notice to coordinate with qualified instructors.
Classes are not refundable, but may be rescheduled for another date/time. Please note that a minimum of 48 hour notice is required for the cancellation of any reserved class time. If less than 48-hours, a $20 change fee will apply to change the date and time.
Top Rope Class and Certification
- Thursdays at 7:30p-9:00p or by appointment
- Age +14 requirement
- Cost $35/class and certification
- Re-certification is required annually, cost $5*
- Lead climbing requires separate certification
*The entire re-certification fees are donated to local non-profits Youth Emergency Services, NorthStar Foundation, and Girls Incorporated
Education and Training
- Classes are held in 60-minute to 8-hour blocks and may meet two consecutive weeks or two days/week
- Some classes may require prerequisite or demonstration of abilities
- Class prices are $35 and up
- All classes require 48-hour advance sign-up
- Cancellations less than 48-hours forfeit class fee
- Age +14 requirement
- All visitors must have a signed Visitor Agreement on file to enter the facility
- Adult Classes (see calendar for dates):
- Indoor Climbing 101 $80.00 (includes top rope belay class)
- Movement and Technique 1 $85.00
- Intro to Bouldering $50.00
- Advanced Bouldering $50.00
- Top Rope Belay Class $35.00
- Lead Climbing & Lead Belaying $125.00 (may meet two-separate days)
- Gym to Crag Basics $70.00 – $180.00
- Scout Merit Badge $45.00
- Overnight in the Gym $65.00
- ► Click here for additional Adult Classes
- Every session is tailored to the individual or small group
- Available by appointment only
- Sessions are 60-minutes long
- Costs for sessions is $75/one, $195/three, $330/six
- Sessions include up to three without an additional fee
- Custom packages available – ask us to tailor a program specific to you!
- Cross training packages available for athletes and sports teams including: baseball, basketball, cheer, cross country, cycling, dance, football, golf, gymnastics, rugby, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field, volleyball, and wrestling.
Private Outdoor Guide
- Want to head outdoors, but don’t want to do it on your own?
- Approach Climbing Instructors will lead the way!
- Inquire within for more information
Click here for more info.
You can practice outdoor techniques, such as setting up a portaledge, inside of our gym. We have an array of classes to choose from and can help you with the technical skills you need. Ask about our Big Wall course progression and other classes.